Dickenson Condo Management is hiring two Full-Time Bookkeepers
Type: Full-time; Hourly
Location: Ilderton, Ontario
Hourly Compensation: $20.00 – potential for higher wage, based on experience with property management
Group Benefits: No
Start Date: As soon as possible
Reports to: Don Dickenson, President & Property Manager and Jennifer Dickenson, Property Manager
The Condominium Bookkeeper works under office management and provides accounting and bookkeeping services for a portfolio of condo properties in London and surrounding area.
Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate a history of exceptional customer service that includes superior communication skills, the ability to adapt to new technology and the ability to effectively work as part of a team. The ideal candidate will be well organized and comfortable dealing with financial data. This individual will be responsible for overseeing the accounts payable and receivable, processing payroll and conducting other tasks related to finance. They should be excellent at recording data and have an ability to product clear financial reports.
· Preparing monthly financial reporting packages for your assigned portfolio (including accounts payable, accounts receivable and bank reconciliations)
· Ensuring accuracy of all general ledger information
· Processing monthly condo fee payments and preparing bank deposits
· Collection of overdue accounts
· Preparing accrual/adjusting entries and assisting in annual year-end procedures
· Responding to financial and accounting inquiries from Property Managers and Auditors
· Preparation of Status Certificates
· Perform additional duties as assigned from time to time by Dickenson Condo Management
· Previous experience (3+ years) with condominium/building accounting is an asset
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and Quickbooks
· Buildium experience ideal but not required
· Excellent organizational and time management skills are essential for success in this role
· High level attention to detail, strong analytical skills and ability to learn quickly
· Experience working in a fast paced and high-volume environment
· Team-player with positive attitude and strong work ethic
· G2 license and vehicle ownership
What Dickenson Condo Management offers:
As a dynamic, customer-focused organization, Dickenson Condo Management enjoys investing in the goals and aspirations of its employees. Dickenson offers competitive wages and promotes growth and vertical movement within the company. This position has the potential for the successful candidate to work toward a change in role and responsibilities with the opportunity to work towards becoming a general licensed property manager if desired.
Dickenson Condo Management encourages applications from all qualified individuals. If you require accommodations to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please contact Dickenson Condo Management.
Only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.